Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Math! Give Me A Break!







What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Linguistics

You should be a Linguistics major!


Mathematics



75%

Art



75%

Engineering



75%

Sociology



75%

Linguistics



75%

Journalism



75%

Psychology



75%

English



67%

Theater



67%

Anthropology



58%

Dance



58%

Philosophy



58%

Chemistry



33%

Biology



33%




I am TERRIBLE at math. I guess when you get down to it I am not that bad at it but I have not really applied myself towards it like I should. Languages not so much. I like learning languages. So far I have Spanish and French under my belt. Neither I can speak fluently. Spanish comes easier than French. Maybe it is all that Mexican food I eat. ;) I am just a nerd. Oh well somebody has to be.

3 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Psychology100%
Journalism100%
English92%
Art92%
Dance92%
Theater83%
Sociology83%
Philosophy75%
Linguistics75%
Mathematics75%
Engineering58%
Anthropology58%
Biology50%
Chemistry 42%

Becky G said...

I posted my complete results on my blog. The top two are

Art 92%
Theater 92%

Art doesn't surprise me, but theater does. I don't know though. Maybe if I hadn't been so painfully shy as a child, I could have done some acting. I find it funny that what I did major in, Psychology, only scored 33%. My minor was Sociology, which also scored 33%. maybe that's why I've never done anything in those fields.

Inquiries said...

Thanks ladies for taking the quiz and sharing your results.