Saturday, February 16, 2008

She's a Firecracker She's the Light of My LIfe..


Here is my little firecracker. The picture on top is the dirty Sydney. The picture on the bottom is Syd sitting on her toy tire. She is one of the smartest dogs I have ever had. She was potty trained at 6 weeks old. She learned to sit after I pushed her rear down twice! She is a sweetheart. Her personality is very unique. If you have never owned a Bull Terrier you have missed something. They are clowns of the dog world. Full of spunk and vivacity. They bounce through life. They love people and are good family dogs. Sydney is the most obedient puppy I have ever had. Isn't she a cutie?

5 comments:

Buck said...

She IS a cutie!!

Inquiries said...

Yep she is. She has a personality to match.

Bag Blog said...

Sitting on the tire makes me laugh.

Jesse Baggett said...

I want a Bull Terrier!!! I'll trade you Zoe for one.

Inquiries said...

Lou: I Have a picture of Xena sitting on a dinner plate she just finished cleaning.

Jesse: Sure, but it is not fair. Zoe eats more. ALOT more.;) You would like Syd.