Monday, August 18, 2008

Posting Alert

I'm back! I'm not really motivated to blog but, I started this and I am not going to stop on you.
If any of you are curious as to my ailment, It was a mixture of a cold and just feeling bad. But I lived.

I don't have much to blog about. Writing is creating, maybe thats my problem I am just not being creative enough. I have been thinking about writing short stories. I'm not really sure what the subject would be. If you give me a subject I can write about it. I am just short on subjects. And drive for that matter. When I set my mind to things I usually accomplish my goal. Maybe I have not truly set my mind to blogging. Well we will see!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Subject: your first pet.

Glad you're back!

Another subject: Why art?

Buck said...

I'm glad to see ya back, too, Ash. As for blog subject matter... I haven't a clue. My Muse has deserted me lately, too, if that's any consolation. "Re-runs 'r' Us!"

carrielt said...

I'm glad your feeling better. I'm thinking you sent your cold threw cyberspace because now I have a dang cold.

Some days I have no clue what to write about. So on Sunday I took pictures of every room of my house and on boring day I'll just post the tour of my house!

Inquiries said...

Becky: Thanks!

Buck: Re-runs are good! I have not been around long enough to re-run yet.

Carrie: Sorry! The house pictures would be fun! gives insight into your environment.

Jenn said...

Glad you are feeling better, I don't really give it much thought I just post about my everyday life . Sometimes it's boring and sometimes it's nuts! It's always real however ,like it or not!

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Hey Ash...hmmm lets see...write about...how cool your house is.

Inquiries said...

Jenn: My every day life is boring.

Jay: LOL