Friday, June 13, 2008

Five Golden Meme

The rules:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing five years ago?
Being a diligent student. Deciding which way I wanted to take my life.

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1)Clean my room
2)Go to crop
3)Weed the garden
4)Do laundry
5)Post something of substance

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1) Dill pickles and potato chips
2) fresh pineapple
3) Seven layer dip
4) Cheese
5) Just about any dip ( I love appetizer type foods)

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1) Travel the world and see every place on my list
2) Then go back and do it again
3) Buy a yacht and live on it. Go scuba diving every day.
4) Live somewhere where there is nice ocean (not Texas ocean)
5) Go shopping at Tiffany's

What are five of your bad habits?
1) Lazy
2) Procrastinator
3) Eating junk food
4) Wasting time
5) Messy

What are five places where you have lived?
1) Angel Fire, NM
2) Duncan, OK
3) Velma, OK
4) Kona, HI ( Does not count I know but I have not lived in very many places)
5) This one has yet to be decided.

What are five jobs you’ve had?
1) Casher at a tee shirt shop
2) Bull Terrier breeder
3) Construction helper
4) Artist
5) Slave labor

I tag anyone who wants to play.

3 comments:

Sea-gal said...

You are so funny! You crack me up with the slave labor comment!!! Becca has mentioned the same thing a few times!! Thank you for being YOU - you're a special gal and don't forget it!!!!!!!!

Junk Diva said...

I need some slave labor at my house, want to come play.

Inquiries said...

Sea-Gal: Thank you Sue very much!

Diva: Nope I get to be a slave enough here.